An annual, scheduled service by an HVAC professional is the best way to avoid problems with your air conditioning system. We recommend scheduling this before the onset of summer heat, around daylight saving time. Our technicians a thorough service, with checks and adjustments including:
- Thorough internal and external inspection for cracks and other signs of damage
- Checking connections and seals for leaks
- Recharging refrigerants where necessary
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Checking ducts for leaks, mold, and dirt
- Checking thermostat operation and battery
Our professionals will identify serious issues and recommend any repairs that are needed before the summer heat. They will be able to optimize your unit to run as in the manufacturer guidelines, improve its efficiency and extend its life. Our air conditioning service and tuning can make your system significantly less vulnerable to breakdown, eliminating as much as 95 percent of repair needs and giving you every confidence of having reliable, cool air all summer long.